HOMECARE BEDS FROM THE MOBILITY FURNITURE COMPANY
The Bingley rotational chair bed is designed to assist users who are able to stand, but are unable to get into and out of bed themselves. It can be set up to allow transfer on either the left or the right, this is programmed on installation to be sure the movement is correct for the user and profiles like our adjustable beds. The simple, clearly-labelled hand control makes the Bingley easy to use, while the included mattress and water-proof, 2-way stretch, vapour-permeable cover offers comfort and ease of cleaning.
Easy To Use:
- Bed-to-chair function allows unassisted transfer to and from bed
- Also profiles like an ordinary profiling bed
- Transfer can be set up to the left or the right
- Simple lift-and-lock timber side-rails
- 5-section, slatted mattress support.
- Powder coated steel construction for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Stainless steel 2-way positional hand rails (x2)
- Mattress supplied as standard
- Lifting pole and grab handle supplied as standard
- Safety limit switches prevent conflicting opera- tions (chair function/raised side-rails)
- Timber side-rails and 2-way positional hand rails offer support and security
- 4 individually-braked castors
- Mains electricity safety connector
- Electrically operated functions operate at a safe 24v.
- Securely fixed spiral-wound cables with Velcro tidy for mains cable
- CE marked to the latest EU standards.
Overall Bed Height: 40cm (16”) – 83cm (33”) , Including Matress
Mattress Width: 90cm (3’0”)
Mattress Length: 200cm (6’6”)
External Width: 100cm (3’3”)
External Length: 217cm (7’1”)
Weight Capacities: 23st
Wood Finish Available: Beech
Action Types Available: Multi-adjustable, rotational Action – Programmed on delivery specifically for the user
Headboard Options: No choice of headboard, only as pictured
An ideal product for those who do not like the appearance of the full carer friendly products.
With an optional overhead lifting pole, the Westbury meets the most of our users’ needs.
The Mobility Furniture Company offer a range of chairs developed for hospital or care home use.
Let us talk you through our product range in the comfort of your own home.
Order our free 68 page brochure to browse through our complete product range.